Sunday, April 28, 2013

Photos of Dogwood Trees, As Samples for Direction on Dying Cover

To whoever may have stumbled on this post:
These are not intended as a normal post for general viewing. It's really only of interest in respect to a drawing I'm going to do for the band Dying. Just so you know.

To Dying:
So I've kind of picked some different "styles" of trees here and was thinking you could pick one or two so that I have a really general idea of which way to head. If you can't decide or don't want to or whatever, I'll do it. I'm kinda leaning to #2 (graveyard tree) and #8 (by old fence). I thought you might be interested in the syle of fence that's in #8, too, even if you don't like the tree. Unless you guys just particularly like one of these trees as is, I will probably rearrange the photo that gets picked in Photoshop somewhat.

Anyway, get back to me on that FriendFace thing.

#1














#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7

#8



No comments:

Post a Comment