Saturday, February 16, 2013

'Get This Show In The Tubes' and Mr. S Links

So, after months of letting it sit fallow, I've decided to start using this blog yet again. Since I've been trying to get my stuff on every single music outlet on the web and also started with the Twitter and the Facebookery, I figured I should start using this blog as well to hopefully tie it all together.

Here's links to the sites I've got up so far.

Oh The Glamour Music (My ASCAP) on Youtube - Videos for Mr. S and The Inner Party

Mr. S on Twitter (User BunnyProle)

Mr. S on Facebook

Mr. S on ReverbNation

Mr. S on Bandcamp

Mr. S on SoundCloud

Mr. S on Grooveshark

That's about it for now, I'm still setting up other pages. And some of the above are only marginally set up. But there will definitely be more to come soon....





No comments:

Post a Comment