Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Staplers On Kill (Rough Mix)



Staplers On Kill (Rough Mix) by Mr. S Musical Monstrosity

This is a jolly little dancy number, the theme song for the Secretaries Revolt. Scores of irate secretaries and other office staff attacking management and other upper level idiots with Swinglines, stapling ‘Kick Me’ notes written on manila folders to suits’ backs and yelling, “Alphabetize this!”

“Oh, I seem to have dropped my pen……”

This is the most recent song like thing I’ve written and so it’s my first post. It is mostly complete, it still needs some arrangement as I feel some parts get a little…. umm, hmm. Once finalized I’ll upload that thing then.

Now go build a snowman.

(Nota Bene: This is a repost from my first Mr. S blog "Mr. S's Musical Misadventures" with the original post date being early February of 2011.)

No comments:

Post a Comment